Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Preparation

Embarking on a training in a whole new area - ILM Level 2 Certificate in Team Leading - this should be fun. Started off by looking for ILM website. Found it and sure enough it there's a link to study resources.

Had to fill in a mind numbingly lengthy registration form for some reason and now waiting for activation email.....

which has given me an esoteric user name to remember. It may be that I have been misled. The web site now seems not to offer any study advice for my course and is recomending a course that is suitable for my level of experience based on the information I entered in the mind numbingly lengthy registration process. Funnily enough the course the web site is recomending is the same one that I entered in the mind numbingly lenghty.....!

Found it now. Brilliant! chock full of resources. It looks like I'm going to enjoy this. May have to back off on the soc med research slightly to accomodate the reading list but must be careful not to lose the current momentum.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brilliant.

And thanks for being willing to share your thoughts with us all.

It must have taken you ages to write so much.

Martin